• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

viking southern missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello from viking live near Black,Missouri we have wild hogs,deer, bear,armadillo,racoon,possums,mountain lions,rattlesnacks and all the other usual critters here it is 35 miles to Ironton the nearest town with a store this is a good place for black powder I have been shooting muzzleloaders for 35 years and really enjoy it I have a lyman 54 plains rifle,a jukar 45 two piece kentucky and several revolvers happy to join the site

Welcome aboard! You'll like it here. :thumbsup:
I had a very good friend from Licking.

Viking,
Welcome to the MLF.Hope you will visit often
and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

HOWDY/WELCOME ABOARD!!!!! I am from mid mo.in rosebud
neal (50 cal)

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome. I'm sort of new here myself. :) Over the years I've found that new friends soon become old friends. Pull up a stump and join in, and remember to keep youe head down.

Hi Viking, welcome to the forum. I have two sons that live in New Madrid, MO. Get down there a couple times a year. They both have muzzleloaders, but don't shoot them much. I have tried to find a club nearby so they would have a place to shoot, and I could go there when visiting, but there doesn't seem to be anything near the boot heel. How close to there are you? Maybe you and them could get together sometime, or when I am visiting them. I live south of Columbus, OH (about 500 miles from our sons place). Enjoy the forum, it is a great place. :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Howdy! Good to meet you. Sounds like you live in
an ideal place to hunt with your black powder guns. Emery

Glad to see you have joined in, we get a bit excitable about some topics so don't be concerned if it looks like a couple are ready to pace of ten steps and fire, it all blows over quickly and someone probably learned something. My son moved back to Louisiana MO. a few years back, I have yet to make it back there, the tales he tells of the deer herds make my mouth water. He is no longer a hunter but I have not dissowned him. Again welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.

Hey Viking, you'll soon find out that we like photos. Photos of nice bp rifles, game that you harvested hunting, etc. I especially like to see pics of wild hogs and deer. So, contribute to the forum when you can. Hunsfoot

Back