• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Veteran Arms Hand Mortar

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but what the heck do you load it with?
I am a fan of explosive projectiles. But not enough of a fan to serve prison time for it.

A perfect example of infringement on the 2a. A pre rev war (note the early unbridled lock) weapon that clearly was allowed when the 2a was written. Unable to ban the weapon the ammo instead is banned as much if not more than a full auto machine gun. However, using tennis balls is a blast. An excellent deal if it's still available I'll take it.

An excellent deal if it's still available I'll take it.
You're going to LOVE it! MIne is a hoot to shoot! I lucked out and bought a barrel full of used tennis balls for $50! Ammo to spare ...

6A096E4C-6AA7-46E1-8B3C-97A3281F172B.jpeg
D986BD12-16DC-4AAF-8421-EA2160BDD007.jpeg
38166733-20C7-479B-9486-0616CE5BE6A5.jpeg

You're going to LOVE it! MIne is a hoot to shoot! I lucked out and bought a barrel full of used tennis balls for $50! Ammo to spare ...
Not my first, my last one i tuned up and patinaed beautiful and was convinced to sell last year. Full Buffalo and 500, been missing it since. About 120 grains lob nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back