• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Very good video by Dave_Person!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting Larry. But I think you have mixed up Dave_Person with Dave Peron, Eva Peron's younger brother. (check Screen title).🤪

Hi Larry,
Thanks for posting that. I will be doing that seminar again this year as well as another on making English fowlers. I am also going to do demos on lock panel and wrist shaping and beginning engraving. Rich Pierce will also be doing demos at the fair. It is a great event and a wonderful successor to the original Dixon's Fair. I hope to see some of you there and meet you in "peron".

dave

Latest posts

Back