• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Unobtainium percussion caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that not all Walley Marts have ML stocks but I was at the one in Kilmarnock,VA yesterday and they had a pretty good supply of all caps as well as Pydrodex and Plastic Bullets.
Guess you just need to keep checking to luck into them. Also the local sporting goods shop in Callao had them a few weeks ago.
Keep making smoke however you can.

Guess it all depends upon where you live. My Dick's carries (besides inline stuff) only .50 round balls and 777.This summer the 777 was about $30. I checked recently and it is now $42. So I bought Pyrodex RS at WM for exactly half that. Dick's is worthless now for shooting products from airguns to smokeless. Plenty of air soft, though.

Perhaps its a southern Indiana thing, but there are about 5 shops within 20 miles of me that carry 10's, 11's and Musket caps.

They don't carry much else that is not for a modern inline, but at least they have caps.

Luke MacGillie said:
Perhaps its a southern Indiana thing, but there are about 5 shops within 20 miles of me that carry 10's, 11's and Musket caps.

They don't carry much else that is not for a modern inline, but at least they have caps.

You give me hope for a possible move to Indiana.

When last I was in central VA area I got 1K RWS from Adams. He had plenty of CCI and Musket. Dances and "the top" were 0 caps. Plunder

Latest posts

Back