• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Underhammers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6mmintl

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I bought an 50 cal underhammer from AZMountainmanlast year and am happy with it and its accurracy. Was hopeing to find or build a kit gun up but cannot find any kits available.

Any ideas on who has underhammer kits?

Kits right now I dont know about, I've got the parts to build you one or you do it, I'll be putting up a few for sale not to long from now. Let me know what your after and I'll see if I can help, I play mostly with Deer Creeks H+As but have some others fom a 20" 50cal TONs of fun thru a bunch of 62/20s. FRED :hatsoff: (oh may have a 36 brass made also, along with a bench rifle "Hawken" type fullstock or plains switch over.)

Any photo's of kits/locks? Whats going on with blue Grouse Underhammers? Is he out of Biz? or just not able to produce/sell UH lockworks?

Bruce's kits dried up when Deer Creek stopped making them. Sorry.

That's the best way I've ever seen it put GMWW, I saw one he did that was the ?LOG CABIN or MLBS hammer and trigger from the big uh target rifle's like John did for us and a frame that was :shocked2: I dont know what. You should get into makeing them with John, you sure got the wood part beat I do use that stock you sent me for my best target frame and test barrels. Fred :hatsoff:

Fred,
If you get around to it I'd like to know what you get for some of your parts, or complete rifles. Interested in actions.
Mark :)

Papa just PT me with what your looking for, I've got so much stuff I dont know all of it anymore. Fred :hatsoff: (But as I have said I'll be selling off a lot of it on here soon - got to send John 1 or 2 things to fix up for me and I'm out of the Uh stuff, life is very short for me and I dont have time for a bunch of FUN stuff like I use to.)

Back