• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

UGH Dixie GW really

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uilim

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Ok placed a order on the 17th of last month then nothing for almost a month. Then on the 15th of Feb says its shipped. now a week later ups is still waiting for the package. This is ugh.

Frustrating for sure. I have an order in with them right now too. I have only dealt with them a couple of times but never had issues before. I bought a rifle from them last summer and they were very good to deal with. Helpful on the phone and shipped about a week later. I asked how they were making out with the virus manure, and she said that was not much of an issue at that time, the real problem she said was they had never, ever been so swamped with gun orders. Mostly new customers they said.
I bet that hasn't let up yet either.

Late last week west Tennessee was hit with a winter storm. I’m in middle TN and we got it also, just not as bad as the west side. FedEx and UPS have not been delivering nor picking up packages for over a week now. Hopefully that will change tomorrow since the roads are beginning to clear.

I don't know but I've always found them to be very responsive. If there's a problem it's likely because of extenuating circumstances of some kind. Just placed an order tonight, BTW so we'll see how it goes!

Im about 40 miles from them.Done tons of business with them over the years. I was in there a couple days before the snow storm hit and they said that they were six weeks behind on shipping then. She said the same as the poster above that gun sales were through the roof. It was looking kind of skimpy on several things while I was there. After all this snow and ice Id imagine that they REALLY behind now. Our mail and UPS hasnt ran here in a week. The roads out here in the boonies are just now about 50% clear so hopefully things will start moving again.

I have sent three emails to Dixie asking for a shipping refund. Also made two calls. No response whatsoever.

Never do business with Dixie again!

SS

Back