• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trail-cam pictures.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spikebuck, the month maybe set wrong. I moved my camera to another location and a buddy put his extra camera up so i can see what is coming in since i only have 2.

3e74fc51-cede-40e7-b253-f4e3a0791406_zpsa1e679aa (2).jpg
ICAM0005_zps441813a1 (2).jpg
ICAM0010_zpsf56beb33 (2).jpg
ICAM0016_zps1b1e42e0.jpg
WGI_00133_zps9d9ecc8e (2).jpg

Someone has been eating well....
they have over 50 old apple and pear trees no one else does anything with, just on my place. a thriving apple production in the twenties, died out during the depression.
the trees are scattered throughout the area. the bear and deer love them.

We used to have around 30 cameras out on an 800 acre lease. While I'm traditional in hunting, I agree Robby, the pictures are fun to see. I cannot say that a camera has ever helped me bag a nice buck except, perhaps, to be more comfortable letting smaller bucks go because I knew some bigger ones were around.

Here's two of my favorite pics. You never know what you might capture.

51250153987_e7c82647b9_c.jpg

BTW....There are no moose in SE Minnesota except very rarely when one goes on a walkabout from the NE part of the state...and there aren't many there anymore either! So imagine my shock when I saw that picture! This one even decided to walk right down the main street of a small nearby town! Last I heard, he had made it almost to Des Moines, IA!

51251937890_aa29cb3f8d_c.jpg

OK, one big whitetail buck pic! This one wasn't on the lease. It was about 100 yards behind my house on my own property!

37099272650_af0e63ce17_c.jpg
Monster very nice.

rob

Anybody ever see BigFoot?? Read a story on one of the forums about a guy with a KILLER DOG that wasn't afraid of ANYTHING.
Left the dog in the truck for a very short time, came back and the dog had tore the manure out of the truck trying to get out to get at something".

Without something in the pics to give scale to the bear it is nearly impossible to make any reasonable guess as to size & weight. Relative ear size tells me these bears are not monsters by any stretch of the imagination.

You sure you do not have two bears, the black and white pics are of a bigger bear than the colored pic.
Definitely two bears in two locations. I thought I indicated that in my wording, sorry if it was misleading.

The smaller bear is in a nearby state forest bear one of my deer stands.
The big bear is behind my house.

Back