• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Three feathers patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2F’s “Original Design” is the one I love the most. Every time I see one posted it’s a struggle for me not to buy it! I think it needs a better name though. How about “TwoF-O”? Lol.

2F’s “Original Design” is the one I love the most. Every time I see one posted it’s a struggle for me not to buy it! I think it needs a better name though. How about “TwoF-O”? Lol.
TXFlynHog:
Thank you. I may have to steal that idea. :thumb: What's the actual name? I'm not getting the script that you put here./ Give me a written out version, thanks buddy.
I only use that name because it's the first design I ever drew when I started making patch knives.
I've sold quite a few of them to customers here, on other websites, all over this country and the world. They get used for a lot more than just cutting patches patches?
Thanks again for the new name idea. :D:thumb:
I'm sure at some point, you'll own one. Now, it's just a matter of which comes first, your purchase, or my demise? :dunno:
God bless:
Two Feathers

TXFlynHog:
Thank you. I may have to steal that idea. :thumb: What's the actual name? I'm not getting the script that you put here./ Give me a written out version, thanks buddy.
I only use that name because it's the first design I ever drew when I started making patch knives.
I've sold quite a few of them to customers here, on other websites, all over this country and the world. They get used for a lot more than just cutting patches patches?
Thanks again for the new name idea. :D:thumb:
I'm sure at some point, you'll own one. Now, it's just a matter of which comes first, your purchase, or my demise? :dunno:
God bless:
Two Feathers
I just saw that you posted this one over in the Market Place, and it looks like it has already sold! They don't last long over there, that's for sure.

I'm flattered that you'd consider my name suggestion. Just an off the cuff idea... pronounced like "UFO" but using "2FO" or "TwoFO" instead.... (Two-Feathers Original) But hey, I'm sure there are other great name ideas too. I really just love the shape of that blade, and the overall dimensions. I'm a hunter, not a reenactor, so I can't speak to the PC nature of the design, but it just seems right to me as an overall hunting or hiking knife--muzzleloader or not.

I just saw that you posted this one over in the Market Place, and it looks like it has already sold! They don't last long over there, that's for sure.

I'm flattered that you'd consider my name suggestion. Just an off the cuff idea... pronounced like "UFO" but using "2FO" or "TwoFO" instead.... (Two-Feathers Original) But hey, I'm sure there are other great name ideas too. I really just love the shape of that blade, and the overall dimensions. I'm a hunter, not a reenactor, so I can't speak to the PC nature of the design, but it just seems right to me as an overall hunting or hiking knife--muzzleloader or not.
TXFlynHog:
Thank you my friend. I'm using it!!! I'm getting old and set in my ways, so something new is welcome. I'm NOT a high tech. advocate, but I'm trying to change, just a smidge? I got a new Moto-G, I-phone after 15 years of my Droid X2 dumb phone, so I guess I'm moving in the Right??? direction.

Yeah, guys seem to like my designs and this one sells very well. I'm not a PC guy either. If it works and I like it, then to heck with the snobs?
So...from now on this is the Two FO patch knife. :thumb: :)
I'm not sure what a "Market Place" is, but I didn't list anything there?
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

MY apologies. I should have thought it over, or looked. :dunno: :thumb:
No problem on the name, I needed something new anyway. The OPK label was getting stale. You were good enough to give me a fresh twist, thanks.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back