• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Three feathers patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received a quality made patch knife from Dave (three feathers). I'm really pleased with the quality of the workmanship on both the knife and the sheath. Looking forward to getting out on the range and cutting some patches at the muzzle and sending some lead down wind. It's been over a year since I've been able to shoot thanks to the lockdown here in CA. I can highly recommend Three feathers if your looking for any kind of a knife to serve your purpose. I would definetly buy another knife from him.

Thanks, Steve

Good morning Zonie:
Not sure? I think it was a typo.
I just appreciate that he bought, and is happy with, his knife. I can live with the name mix-up. Six months after I'm gone, no one will remember who I was anyway?
God bless:
Two Feathers

I see I added a feather, ooppss. Anyway you guys know who I meant. An addition to the above comment about the quality of workmanship. Besides doing fine work, dave at two feathers, was a pleasure to do business with. He contacted me any time with questions to make sure we were on the same page as far as what I was looking for. He got back to me quickly with any question I might have had. Therefore his communication was great and he shipped quickly too. So it was nice to work with him as I'm sure we've all had folks that didn't do a good job of getting back to us.
Thanks again Dave Two feathers

You are right. His work will live on. When not in use his beavertail skinner is in the background of a lot of my powder horn pics. It was last years good luck charm.
I'll be approaching you for a good luck charm for this year soon. ;) Might need a patch knife.
Ames:
Thanks much. I'm here when you need something.
God bless:
Two Feathers, I think? :dunno:
I couldn't help myself...sorry Stever

I see I added a feather, ooppss. Anyway you guys know who I meant. An addition to the above comment about the quality of workmanship. Besides doing fine work, dave at two feathers, was a pleasure to do business with. He contacted me any time with questions to make sure we were on the same page as far as what I was looking for. He got back to me quickly with any question I might have had. Therefore his communication was great and he shipped quickly too. So it was nice to work with him as I'm sure we've all had folks that didn't do a good job of getting back to us.
Thanks again Dave Two feathers
Stever
We all knew who you meant. Thanks for your super endorsement.
I'm here if you need anything else.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers

starman:
Sorry buddy. I misunderstood your reply. I though you were talking to me. I have a brandie new one still on the bench, if that'll do?
If you're interested in seeing one of my patch knives that's up for grabs soon, I'll show you this one?
God bless:
Two Feathers

starman:
Here's my newest "Original design" Patch knife. I hope you like it. This is what Stever bought, but he got his with a Black Walnut handle and an X stitched sheath. This is Curly Maple that I harvested from a board of mine. I book matched the scales before I attached them. If you follow the Grain, you can see that it wraps completely around the handle without stopping.
I can tell you it's SHARP!!! I sliced the heck out of my finger with it while I was polishing the handle. That's why I NEVER sharpen my knives until I'm ready to ship them.
It'll be up for sale sometime today? My knife prices have gone up 16%, after a 30% increase by my steel supplier on Jan. 1st.
Enjoy.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest OPK 2-152021 001edited 30.jpg
    Newest OPK 2-152021 001edited 30.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Newest OPK 2-152021 002 edited 30.jpg
    Newest OPK 2-152021 002 edited 30.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Newest OPK 2-152021 003 edited 30.jpg
    Newest OPK 2-152021 003 edited 30.jpg