• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thompson center help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built a Thompson Center “Hawkin” from a kit back in 1979. The barrel came unfinished back then. By the time I draw filed it and polished it before blueing it, the serial number was pretty faint. With a little more work, the number would have been gone. The finish on the barrel is much nicer than that on a factory finish. Perhaps that’s why no number on yours?

That pic isn't very good but blown up it has brass fittings and a patch box. She's a Hawken.
So My Life/Wife, the lovely RHD (Red Headed Devil) Tracey might not be joshing me. Thought she was kidding with the white cane, learning braille course and the big dog with a outlandish harness she got me for my last birthday.

Having to use the end firing position at the meets. You know the ones that are two blocks over and behind three berms. They got the narrow starting gate that only lets you go in one direction. And the targets have bells and flashing lights the Rang Master sets off.

I don't know, might be something to this.

Latest posts

Back