• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thompson Center Hawkens in action

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a "used" TC Renegade in 50 caliber that was like new. I remodeled it as shown in the attached photos. To me, it appears something like a trade rifle of the era would look. It groups very well and I have taken 4 deer with it since I changed the appearance of it. It is browned, has a poured nose cap, and tack decoration that fits my taste. I added a CVA peep sight since I absolutely cannot use open sights any more.
👍

Just curious but where can one find a fiber optic that size? The ones I come across were too large.

My last fox

Attachments

• 20220528_142740.jpg
    20220528_142740.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 0
Just curious but where can one find a fiber optic that size? The ones I come across were too large.
You can get "Replacement Fibers" in various sizes (.010, .019, .029, .040, .060, .078, and .0100 inch), directly from the TruGlo website. I like the .060 (1.5mm) size myself. It is small enough that it doesn't obstruct that much of the target but big enough to see in low light conditions. They come in packs of 5 in 5 different colors and the ones I bought are 5 1/2 inches long-a lifetime supply for sure. The replacement fibers themselves are very reasonable in price but the shipping is horrible.

First ( and only) feral goat with the Seneca using maxi balls,shot from 40m leaning against a gum tree

Attachments

• 20211228_134624.jpg
    20211228_134624.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211228_110216.jpg
    20211228_110216.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 0
Back