• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Thompson Center Cherokee 45 With New Unfired 32 Caliber Accessory Barrel - Reduced Price - $750 Shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
T/C Cherokee that has been sitting for too long in my safe and it needs to see the light of day! The stock has a few very small handling marks and the 45 barrel is in good shape except a previous owner had drilled it for scope mounts. When I bought it, the mounts had been removed and the visible plug screws had been installed. The bore is in good condition. Included is an original accessory 32 caliber barrel that I bought, but never used. My bore light wouldn't fit the smaller caliber barrel, so I used a chem-light stick, but it doesn't show the bore as well as a light. The color case hardening on the lock plate is one of the best looking on one of these small T/C's that I've seen. $850 shipped, Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking.
IMG_5156.JPG
IMG_5157.JPG
image2 (4).jpeg
image0 (12) copy 2.jpeg
image2 (4) copy 4.jpeg
image3 (1).jpeg
image2 (4) copy 5.jpeg
image4 (1).jpeg
image2 (4) copy.jpeg
image2 (4) copy 3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.