• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This just in ... Gatofeo joins Muzzleloading Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey tipis, how did you fare the whirlwinds in Florida?
Is that how you got your hand in a cast?
I hope you're faring well now.

Hey there!!! The hand was a problem before the winds and a tree falling on the garage didn't help. They took a bone out so I can work without pain.

Right now....still figureing out how to type and write a book with one hand...the wrong hand...left handed...guess where the cast is??

Well Tipis, look on the brite side, it could have been BOTH hands. :: Glad ya made it through the storm ok. You take care. Have you had a chance to watch Centennial lately? :: ::

NO!!!! i have to find it furst and then see what I can do. Right now I have to explain to a publisher why i am not writing a book with my good hand :shocking:and to my Doctor of why my bad hand is hurting so much. :: :eek: Trying to type with two hands maybe?? :huh: and two fingers??? :youcrazy: But!!! when I get away from this fangled machine I will look for it. Then you can pester me some more. :blah: :blah: :eek: :blah:

Tipis, not trying to pester ya, but ya said to remind ya . Sure hope your hand gets to feeling better soon so you can get your book finished. You take care now, hear.

Keep on pestering...I have a bad memory. :master: :master:

Oh!!! thants great. Two members with bad mameries. :winking: Now where do we put the balls???? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back