• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Thunder'ers bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought the new Track book, Recreating the 18th Century Hunting Pouch. Had some practice sewing leather by making RC'S pouch then decided to get serious.

Heres the finished product after staining the leather. I like it, looks well used. I may incorporate a sheath and have a knife on the bag, not sure on that yet. I plan on making bags for two more of my guns, so may just do that on one of the other ones. This one has Soggy's strap he made for me on it. :thumbsup:

possiblebag01.jpg

possiblebag02.jpg

possiblebag03.jpg

Nice bag. Don't forget to filler up with tick repelent. It was the woods of Rhode Island where I got my case of Lyme disease. I used to love hunting a fishing up there. I was stationed at Groton and Lived in Westerley. Lot's of great memories.

Regards
Loyd Shindelbower
Loveland Colorado

Thanks guys.

Yeah no kidding Loyd about the ticks. The worst spot in the State is probably Prudence Island for Lyme disease and I hunt there every Oct since 1980. *Knock on wood*, I haven't gotten it yet. Being a paraplegic, our legs tend to run on the cool side as far as temperature goes and seems to help preventing ticks from crawling on and biting. I've been extremely lucky so far.

greetings swamp rat,

nice bag!! got a question for you. being a paraplegic, how do you get around the range and hunting?? shoot out of a wheel chair myself. any tips eould be apreciated/

thanks and ..ttfn..grampa..

well, i will say you found a 'way around'. only thing i can say is, too bad you ain't good looking like me.. :grin:

will read some more of that web site and get back to you. it's veeery interesting..

..tt.g

great site.

could use something like that when i hunted in mi. here in ca all we have are big rocks and sand.

went to the range today, used my horse (3 wheel elec cart) that gets me to the targets and back. a lot easier than a wheelchair. just need help loading and unloading it.

shot bp, trap and skeet out of it today. did allrite 50stg in trap and 24 in skeet. :)

tt.g

Back