• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Hawken Shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I figured we could start a new thread here, rather than hijacking the other one. I know @MtnMan and @gunsmithgreg will have some good points to make.

I am interested in seeing the kits as they come to the buyer. I know there is pdf showing how to build the kit, but it won’t load. Bad link or something. I’m on my phone on Verizon.

Greg, you guys have had the company a long time. I’ve never seen one though in the wild. Do you produce many or is this a limited item?

I’ve only held one real Hawken rifle. It was years ago at David Condon’s collector store in Middlesbrough, Va. he said it was Jedediah Smith’s rifle. I think he wanted $90k for it. Anyway, what I remember was the barrel was like 1 ½ inches across the flats and it was a .45 caliber. Long time ago. Neat gun. H-h-heavy.

Impressive build. 10 1/2 lbs is a young mans weight. Too much for this 80 year old.

I wouldn't mind having one to just look at and maybe shoot from sticks. It's a proper Hawken.

Back