• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The hard part is over.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tg

Cannon
Reaction score
I just got the notification card in the mail that I drew a ML tag, one of around 800 available with 1300 applicants trying for them, now the second hardest part, waiting for the first of Oct. for the season to start.

tg said:
I just got the notification card in the mail that I drew a ML tag, one of around 800 available with 1300 applicants trying for them, now the second hardest part, waiting for the first of Oct. for the season to start.
TG, what's the tag for...deer, elk?
Decided what muzzleloader you're going to use?

"TG, what's the tag for...deer, elk?
Decided what muzzleloader you're going to use?"

Mine is a deer tag good for one deer in two units, a short season at the end of Nov in the costal area and a two month hunt in the valley area in Oct/Nov that is one deer total not one in each unit......... gotta use the French Fusil as it has yet to take a deer.

I will be using a flinter for hunting since that is all i have anymore in MLer's and MLer's are all ihunt with. Not sure if it will be the .50 cal or the smoothbore, but have never taken a deer with any flinter yet so either gun would be a first if i get one.

Congrats on the tag draw...and that is when not if you get one..

There isn't a lot of public land in the unit but i know a couple of places i can go. Just hope there are deer there. :grin:

Congratulations to both you guys on the draw, and good luck on the hunts! :wink:

Latest posts

Back