• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Poor Big Ted!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be she's getting smarter not older. My shepherd learned shake real young. She will no longer shake. Even with treats. Acts dumb. BUT. SHE SHAKES AT MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE WHEN I'M NOT THERE!! She is too smart. At puppy training when the wife and daughter took her she was just soso on the treats . If course my job is to work with her at home to reinforce what she learned at class. So I grab the treats and call her. "Bear bear, cone here bear". Come hauling her 3 month old puppy arse around the corner, sees the treat bag and SKIDS to a stop back pedaling away. She didn't want to learn that puppy stuff. She will "speak" and sit for me. Very much too smart to learn "people tricks". Super smart guard dog though. And squirrel dog. Genius at dog related things but she ain't shaking for me.

THANK GOD!!! When I first saw the post title I thought that maybe you hadn't cleaned Big Ted for 7 or 8 months and you found a spot of rust on him, or some other major physical disaster like accidently using 1F or 2F!!! 😲

So glad it was that you only almost hurt Ted's feelings!

Great hunt! Jess looks so small compared to those birds. Small...but MIGHTY! 👍😁
There’s and old saying dynamite comes in small packages lol.go get em Jess .

Latest posts

Back