• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Future of Traditional Muzzleloaders?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been married 3 times hell of a lot more expensive getting out of it than it was getting into
it. Actually it's my Harley Davidson.
Because HD stands for :
"hundred dollars". every fricking part you buy starts at a"hundred dollars" and goes up!

Attachments

• Avatar Sraight Shooter Orig..jpeg
    Avatar Sraight Shooter Orig..jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0
Because HD stands for :
"hundred dollars". every fricking part you buy starts at a"hundred dollars" and goes up!
Yep. But we do what we can. Been through aircraft, Harleys, and wives. Can't even afford the air medical now with the diabetes. But the Road Glide and this lady are here forever. Smoke poles too.
As we age the list of stuff worth keeping gets a little shorter!

Because HD stands for :
Given the price increases I am seeing on gun parts, $50 Butt plates and trigger guards getting a lot more expensive. I have parts in the workshop to make 5 more if I get those done that will probably be it for me.

I don't think it's that so much as it's the instant gratification generation. People don't want to work for things anymore A, and B the more things you can kill the more you can post online and maybe get famous...
I once worked with a guy who bragged that he had made a simulated 350 yard shot to take out a bad guy on a video game he had played the night before. I smiled and told him that I had done the same thing with a real rifle at 500 yards. He just stood there and looked at me with his mouth agape.

Back