• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tasco 1860 Replica Brass 4X15 Scope

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulTBarton

40 Cal.
Reaction score
TASCO 1860 REPLICA BRASS 4X15 SCOPE

Any one have one of these?

Apparently I have the hexagonal shaped brass mounts, the ones that are offset 1/4 inch to the left. Looks cool.

Sorry I did not see this earlier. I don't have one, but I mounted one for a very good friend on his Mississippi Rifle back around 2000. He used it for hunting deer in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia and really liked it.

Gus

I have one. Tasco made them i Japan for Navy Arms. They are a 4x15 scope with a simple fine wire cross hair, the tube is 32 3/8" long with the caps on. Mine is still complete with caps and mounts. The mounts were somewhat awkward but functioned. I mounted mine on a TC Hawken back in the mid 80's, still have that too.

I have a couple
Scopes are O K but I hate the mounts so I make my own.

SC45-70

sc45-70 said:
I have a couple
Scopes are O K but I hate the mounts so I make my own.

SC45-70

how much for a set of mounts? very nice set up,by the way!

Thank you, blackpowder 62
How much to build a set?
Too many variables to talk about hear.

I will tell you that they aren't cheap!

Send PM if interested.

SC45-70

Latest posts

Back