• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Pietta 36 cal, 5.5 barrel etc. 1860

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

treebone

32 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for Pietta 1860 parts to convert my .44 cal to .36. I want the barrel (5.5 inch) with loading lever assembly and cylinder.

I do have some trade items: .44 cal, 1860 8 inch barrel (like new), 1858 Pietta remy Brass receiver, 8 inch barreled complete revolver, Hornady, swaged round balls (.310. .315, .350 and .530) 100per box.

Last edited:
You mean 1861 or 1851 parts? The 36 cylinder and barrel from those will fit on the 1860 frame. The 61 has a round barrel like the 60, the 51 is octagon.
Short barrels cost more than the long ones. I looked a long time for an 1861 barrel. Finally spent the money and got one on ebay. Its a 5-1/2" barrel.

Attachments

• 20240315_172919.jpg
    20240315_172919.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back