• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Take Note! August 2015 contest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wink: I'ma lettin ya no, lik I said I wood, at 'er targits in the male. I ain't a thinkin itsa goin t' fit any ring bindin thingy I kin find. Good luck usun' it fer a scorin sheet. :slap: :rotf: :shake:

I know that I am probably rushing things, being obnoxious and too demanding but when can we expect the results. Wife and I are headed back to Vermont and off the grid in a week. September 23rd is the 48th wedding anniversary and we are celebrating it up there. :idunno:

Dave

Dang! Not a one a them sheets of paper fits in my binder! :cursing:

:haha: Guess I gotta go to Staples.

Here are the results;

Mad Irish Jack O'Donnell 1.752" :hatsoff:
Maven 2.071"
Showtime 2.600"
SMO 3.190"
58 Caliber 3.291"
Stormcloud 3.792"

2 hits;
George Walker 1.597"

1 hit;
MDK_WV 2.823"
And Studit 3.319"
Studit not only shot upside down but BACKWARDS this time! :shocked2:
Them Aussies just ain't right. :rotf:

Thanks for playin'. Pretty good turnout this time. Hope you all had fun. :hatsoff:

Theys a trick toit, an taint a round one. You gotsta shoot the holes in the paper first off. THEN you gotsta build you a binder,paper holdin thingy. Thats how yous get the papers to fit. Y'all gotsta take some stiff swallers o' hard cider afore ya kin git t' figurn stuff out. seecrit: dats how ya git an Xkues casin ya screw sumpin up. N'at also wurks for all kinna stuff. :doh: Thanks agin Jethro, fer a fine fun day at the range.

I warned you that mine for sure would not fit any binder I have seen!!! Need one with movable rings. :grin: Thanks again for a great shoot and may I add exteeeeemly fast contest results. :rotf: :hatsoff: Drawing up my goal posts today.

Dave

Thanks Jethro for another good contest. Congratulations to all of the other shooters. :hatsoff: My misses were closer than my hits but you just couldn't see them because they were in the other note book :grin:

That was fun, lets do some more shooten, I'm ready to burn some more powder, congrats to everyone.

All, We just got home from a trip to various National Parks in AZ & UT(no 'puter for me) early this AM and just saw this. Thanks once again for hosting a most challenging shoot, Jethro. :bow: I rediscovered what RB dia. and patch thickness my Lyman GPR likes in the process as well. Btw, using that same rifle and ball-patch combination, I took 2nd place in a local woods walk a week later: not boasting, but not sure lightning will strike twice in the same place though! :rotf:

Best be kwik; git soma dat rubber stuff on the bottom o' your mocs, shoes, boot or what e'er 's on yur feets. Don't want that litnin stuff ta knock the life out o' ya. I was standin on wet ground, almost 400 yards off a strike during a downpour at a rondy and my arms was useless fer 'bout 45 min. The doc said it had no bad effect other than the tingles. Still skairt the bejesus out me and a few other misfortunate souls that had the same fate. Be safe y'all!!!!

showtime said:
That was fun, lets do some more shooten, I'm ready to burn some more powder, congrats to everyone.

Git to shootin'! There's already a new contest started. :thumbsup:

Glad y'all had fun with this one. :)

I hope you can count to 2 upside down Jethro. Thats my aim for the next contest - 2 field goals from 50 yards.

a 2 is kinda like an upside down 5. back to front. :grin:

Thanks for the challenge.

Back