• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C 12ga. New Englander Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tommeboy,please don't tell me they only want $100 for it LOL!I just bought one.Like Wattsy said $300 would be a starting point.They are about in demand as much as the Seneca,Cherokees.

bein' new-in-the-box who knows what ya might get for it in the right places. people are payin' $300.00 & more just for the 12ga barrels on evil-bay.

My mother bought my 50 cal. kit for me for Christmas back in 85 when I was 14. I still have it. I have always wanted the shotgun one, but they have always been too much $ if you get my drift. :grin:

I don't know what I am going to do with it. I might turn it over if someone really wants it.

Just think of this, you will most likely never see another one like that for the rest for your life.
So, what is it worth to you? These have not been made for years and years.

as i stated above people are payin' ridiculously high prices for just the 12ga barrels on evil-bay. $300.00 & up just for a barrel when i only paid $200.00 for a complete gun, including shippin'. on the other side of the coin, there's a new englander in like new condition on gunbroker with 12ga & 54cal barrels with a $499.00 startin' bid. it has been re-listed several times with no takers. so, i guess ya pays yer nickel & ya takes yer chances.

People see those silly prices but they don't know if the gun actually sells. Just because you see something listed for a silly price don't mean the seller got it.

you can look at prior sales on the 'bay to see what things have sold for in the past

People are paying out the nose for those 12G New Englander barrels. Looking at past sales I see the last 2 barrels sold for $375.00 and $306.89 and these were used barrels.

I got a 12ga Toledo new , fits my TC Hawken, for way less than that. Extra full choke (about .705) chrome bore.

ebiggs-i tell people that all thew time. don't look at the askin' price, look at the ones that are actually sellin' or gettin' bids. i was just tryin' to make the point that people are payin' more for barrels than they can get a gun for.

IMG_20130115_122147.jpg

I should have it next week.

you can look at prior sales on the 'bay to see what things have sold for in the past

I have no doubt you are correct and that just makes mine more valuable but what exactly does that tell us?
Maybe the bidders on eBay are not savvy buyers? I see nutty prices on a lot of items on eBay as I suppose you have too. Cameras are a good one, way out of line. But if they get the price....................... :idunno:

Latest posts

Back