• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swamped barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get a kibler kit but the wait is not something a 66 yr old kid can deal with.
But might take me that long to pay for it. LOL
Lol but serious too
Other than the Woodsrunner, the wait time are pretty short now, a few weeks or less I believe.

Take a drive over to his shop, just let him know when you are coming. IT IS a good experience!!
I never allowed that in my shop. Time is money when your making muzzleloaders for a living. Every hour some guy was standing around blabing I was loosing 45 bucks. If a guy hung around for 4 hours there goes 200 bucks.
I was shocked when all of this GPS stuff became available for phones. I had people show up unannounced all the time, just to see "what kind of machinery I used". I'd point at the ol craftsman bandsaw and say "you're lookin at it".
I got my address off of my web site Pronto.

I never allowed that in my shop. Time is money when your making muzzleloaders for a living. Every hour some guy was standing around blabing I was loosing 45 bucks. If a guy hung around for 4 hours there goes 200 bucks.
I was shocked when all of this GPS stuff became available for phones. I had people show up unannounced all the time, just to see "what kind of machinery I used". I'd point at the ol craftsman bandsaw and say "you're lookin at it".
I got my address off of my web site Pronto.
My hourly shop rate way back then was $25/ hr, $30 if you watched, $35 if you helped…

Back