• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Spiked S L Blacksmith Forged Throwing Hawke, heavy long spike, well balanced with narrow blade, 19 inch handle.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

36 Cl.
Reaction score
S L Forge Hawke. Spiked, very stout 3-1/4 inch long. Blade 3 inch edge, 3-3/4 long. File work on front of blade edge very well done. Never thrown, never sharpened or straightened. 19 inch handle with imitation sinew wrap on each side of hawke head. Flat
sl1.jpg
on head marked by SL other side for L A D. Extra handle, no sheath.
$85.00 plus $20.00 shipping to lower 48 United States of America

Attachments

• sl3.jpg
    sl3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 116
  • sl3.jpg
    sl3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 115
  • sl5.jpg
    sl5.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 122
  • sl9.jpg
    sl9.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 117
This piece has to be seen to appreciate. I had it forged to my specs with the heavy spike to balance out the cutter. Dropping price to $70.00 plus $15.00 shipping to lower 48 states. Our local Rhondevoux is coming up the weekend of July 4 and taking the hawkes there if I still have them. Make me an offer.

This is the only one I have left except the one I carry in my pick up for whatever. It is a fine hawke and priced very fair.

What is your address I will see what the shipping will be? thanks

Did not go to Rhondevoux as I sold my thrower and only have this one Spiked Hawke left. Still available if anyone is looking for a fine piece of blacksmith work.

spike hawke is SOLD. Administrators please remove listing. Thank you

Back