• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Throwing Hawke with edge and spike, new never been thrown, with extra handle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Throwing Hawke - New- never thrown, sharpened (except by Blacksmith who forged it) or straightened. Double stick with hatchet and spike. Hatchet side has file trim work on inside. The blacksmith forged this tomahawk then ground the metal and rough polished. Then used some stain for a patina effect. Handle has a metal cap on extended portion beyond Hawke head. Handle is nicely finished and stained green. Handle 18-3/4, spike 3 inches, blade 4-1/2 inches x 2-1/2 inches. Extra wood 19 inches.
I bought this Hawke years ago from a Forge in the South, USA. It is bad that he did not mark the head as most do. It is hand forged and per the maker a dress hawk. But, I am sure it would throw fine.
$85.00 plus $18.00 shippi
w1.jpg
g to the Lower 48 United States of America

Attachments

• w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 78
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 68
I tell you what I will do. I will go to post office and get freight charge to your address and split the shipping charges in half with you plus the $70.00. As I have no idea what it will be .

OK that sounds good to me. Sold to you Wizard66. Solanco did not respond. Do you want to go with the $18.00 shipping or do you want me to take it to Post Office monday and get the shipping charges for a 1/2 split? Either way works for me. Send me a private message with your address and what you want to do. thanks Lyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back