• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Southeastern Primitive Rondy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOO HOOOO MAN it's been a long week but I should be on the road in the morning for 10 DAYS of primitive living!!

I am SOOO looking forward to this.

IF I DON'T GET SOME WHISKEY I'M GONNA DIE !!!!!!

Heading there as soon as I get off work today. :)
Set most of my camp up on Wednesday. Going to be a couple of cool nights coming up.

H.Hale

I have a question for one of the knowledgable folks. I have just realized I might be able to go for a couple of days. I have not pre-registured and am not a member, can we "pay at the gate" to stay a couple of days? It is not that far from here and I have never been to an event as this. I went to flyer and it doen't say one way or the other. Thanks

Ronnie

Hey Trkdriver, I was at one of their work parties and I think I did hear the one officials say that you could pay at the gate, but that it was a little higher since you didn't pre-register. I do know that they are supposed to be puttin on a real good time and like the pictures show, it's a really pretty site and the guy that owns the land put alot of hard work into getting it set up nice.
I personally won't be set up due to work, but myself and Miss Tudy will be there Sunday the 7th for some of the seminars and shows. Hope to see some of you there...Bud

The rondyvoo is now history. What a good time I had. I'll not forget this one. Good friends, good food, good shooting, good site, fair weather. I hope I can make next years there.

I'll second that! We had a great time, saw old friends, made some new ones, and will be counting the days until it comes back next year!

I'm glad y'all had a good time and I'm sure Ronnie will remember this the rest of his life. He's one of the most hospitable guys you'll ever meet. Unfortunatly, I couldn't set up this yaer due to health reasons, Thus the lack of vacation time. But, we'll be set up next year and Miss Tudy has already been aproached to put on a few seminars. So I hope to see y'all next year...
Bud & Miss Tudy

PS.. we have some more pics which I hope to pst in a few days...

My first Rendezvous was a blast. Met a lot of nice people, talked with Ronnie the land owner and what a great guy! I helped set up the woods walk and the primitive ranges. Even got me a few booshway bucks for next year. I am sooo looking forward to next years event.

H.Hale

I only spent the day on Thursday, but I will be back next year for all of it. I too met Ronnie (he has a nice name) :rotf: and talked to him. Nice guy. Also saw a few folks off the board.
:thumbsup:
Ronnie

Back