• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Source Of French Flints

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bushfire,

From the Heritage web site, click on the Contact Us line and your browser should direct you to use your email provider. Then the address shows up as either [email protected] or [email protected].

@Piquant forgot to include the hyphen,
Thank you,

I wasn't able to navigate to the home page and whenever I tried to put in the url for the homepage the link broke. Not sure what was happening there.

Amen, Bro. I used to sell and trade collectibles world wide. Shipping to Australia and Canada always gave problems. The buyer got stuck with the loss. I still will not ship to those countries.
I've shipped from the states probably every year for the past 10, including twice last year and never had an issue.

But I'm well aware that you don't ship to Australia. I recall a thread where a countryman of mine tried to buy something from you. Rather than having the decency of simply saying "sorry I don't ship internationally" you completely ignored his multiple attempts at correspondence.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, stay off it.

TOTW will ship to New Zealand , we landed a small shipment of flints and cleaning jags etc a couple of months ago , trouble is Track will only ship 12 flints maximum of each size and the freight costs $53 US , they use a carton about 1' square and 2" thick no matter what you buy so it pays to fill it because the shipping is always the same cost . It cost me $7.11 US for a fouling scraper inc freight when the scraper cost $3.99 from TOTW so it cost $3.12 for shipping that one item , It would have been twice that if I hadn't shared the order with a mate and halved the freight costs .
For small brass items like the fouling scraper or cleaning jags, would it be cheaper to find a small machine shop and have them make those items? The shipping costs are outrageous. Just a thought.

Amen, Bro. I used to sell and trade collectibles world wide. Shipping to Australia and Canada always gave problems. The buyer got stuck with the loss. I still will not ship to those countries.

And for we Aussies thats our problem nowadays, even when we're prepared to accept the expensive freight you guys feel too inconvenienced to accept us as customers.

So much for being loyal allies and kindred since WW1, as it is I have to get a trusted friend in the South to order what I need and pay freight to his address, then forwarding freight costs on to me here in Australia.

BTW theres little to no problem getting ML's and accessories from the USA to Australia.

I've shipped from the states probably every year for the past 10, including twice last year and never had an issue.

But I'm well aware that you don't ship to Australia. I recall a thread where a countryman of mine tried to buy something from you. Rather than having the decency of simply saying "sorry I don't ship internationally" you completely ignored his multiple attempts at correspondence.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, stay off it.

Right on brother, I've been ordering, paying for and receiving ML's and accessories from the States since 1985, strangely enough the problem of getting many American retailers to accept our business started when the Covid "plandemic" began early 2020.

I had a long standing active account with TOW who later refused my business on the grounds that no US postal or freight service would send goods to Australia. So I tested that by using a friend in South Carolina who had no such problem sending me a package of cleaning jags and coning tools.

The latest and most disappointing refusal was from Kiblers, no chance of ordering a ML kit, but happy enough to supply a few odds and ends; including the latest news on whats available as kit ML's.

I've had no problem with Jim Chambers or Pecatonica River though, so there it is we Aussies seem to be the "Jews in WW2 Europe" when it comes to some of the more elite ML suppliers in the USA.

And for we Aussies thats our problem nowadays, even when we're prepared to accept the expensive freight you guys feel too inconvenienced to accept us as customers.

So much for being loyal allies and kindred since WW1, as it is I have to get a trusted friend in the South to order what I need and pay freight to his address, then forwarding freight costs on to me here in Australia.

BTW theres little to no problem getting ML's and accessories from the USA to Australia.
It's not being inconvenienced: it's losing money. On several occasions I shipped items to customers in Australia who, upon being told what the duties were, did not pick up the shipment. Customs in your country sometimes would not release items to the customer, and kept them.
So instead of getting sensitive, next time you can assume the risk with your time and money....

Latest posts

Back