• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smoothie Rating

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could order a smooth rifle from Kibler’s and be out a couple thousand less.

My verdict? It’s a nice gun, but probably overpriced. Not much intricate carving nor inlays that would suggest that price. It’s more like a $2500-$2600 gun.

Nice looking firearm , the thing that strikes me is how little space there seems to be between the trigger and the bow of the trigger guard , I wonder if I could fit my finger onto the trigger

I can get a really good smoothie for about $4 at the ice cream shop in town.

What is the opinion of this smoothie and is it worth what track is asking for it or is it way out of line.
https://www.trackofthewolf.com/Categories/PartDetail.aspx/489/1/AAU-601
For that price, you can have a gun custom made to be everything you want. I had a beautiful custom late Lancaster built for me by Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading and it is a work of art. (And cost about $2500 after all the bells and whistles I added.) Track is a great place for supplies, but I think they're overpriced for finished guns.

Attachments

• Lancaster Left side.jpg
    Lancaster Left side.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Lancaster right side.jpg
    Lancaster right side.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
For that price, you can have a gun custom made to be everything you want. I had a beautiful custom late Lancaster built for me by Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading and it is a work of art. (And cost about $2500 after all the bells and whistles I added.) Track is a great place for supplies, but I think they're overpriced for finished guns.
Very nice rifle. Had a link to a guy on Youtube a while back and he wasnt to happy with them

In November I ordered a gun, should have it in March or April…. Four months from my order, been a month now, feels like two years
One advantage of a purchase like this is no waiting, or little anyway
When I order parts for a build or even small stuff, I’m a kid in a candy store. Gimmie gimmie now now now.

Back