• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Small cannon for your expertise.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmitry

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello, my first post here. :surrender:

This little cannon is for sale in a local antique shop, and it caught my fancy. I've only seen pictures of it, so I don't know if it's marked.
Dimensions: length - 11 3/4", bore depth 8 3/4", bore diameter - 1 3/8".
It looks old...a signal cannon?
Thanks!

00z0z_7nh541znDdT_600x450.jpg

00S0S_9DY39iaLGwR_600x450.jpg

00101_4732r3BV1JJ_600x450.jpg

00t0t_9uptwb9vktM_600x450.jpg

Thanks for your reply. It is "kosher" to put in a direct link to the craigslist ad, as per forum rules?

Dmitry said:
Thanks for your reply. It is "kosher" to put in a direct link to the craigslist ad, as per forum rules?
Dmitry, I am also new on this forum, to post photos you have to upload on to photobucket first, then submit, the info is on the forum.

Regards Paul.

One way to post an image from a site you can't post from is to get the photo on your screen.
Then, take a "screen shot" or whatever they call copying the image on your screen on your computer.

Then open paint or your photo modifying software and create a new picture by Pasting the screen shot into it.

Crop the picture to blow away all of the screen image outside your desired picture.

Adjust the image size using your photo modifying software to something like 900 pixels wide and reduce the resolution to something like 80 DPI.

Save your new picture.
Upload it to Photobucket.
Copy the Photobucket IMG type link.

Come here, add a new post containing the Photobucket link by Pasting it into your text.

Click "Add Post".

Back