• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting my new Kibler Woodsrunner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So yesterday wife, step son and myself shot our rifles in my private range. I’m still working on sighting the kibler in, off a sturdy rest it seems to shoot low and the the right a little.. I’ve done no adjusting so far other than just shoot for patterns. At 25 yards it grouped quite well. Sorry no photos, I was busy with keeping my group shooting.. I will say that I had no failure to fires ( klatches) it fired every time with the flint staying perfectly intact.. although Im still in the. “ sighting in phase” I did shoot some offhand and I need to work on my offhand shooting with a flintlock that’s for sure!!!!!
Next time I shoot, I’ll make sure to be alone so I’ll have no distractions and can take some photos.

So yesterday wife, step son and myself shot our rifles in my private range. I’m still working on sighting the kibler in, off a sturdy rest it seems to shoot low and the the right a little.. I’ve done no adjusting so far other than just shoot for patterns. At 25 yards it grouped quite well. Sorry no photos, I was busy with keeping my group shooting.. I will say that I had no failure to fires ( klatches) it fired every time with the flint staying perfectly intact.. although Im still in the. “ sighting in phase” I did shoot some offhand and I need to work on my offhand shooting with a flintlock that’s for sure!!!!!
Next time I shoot, I’ll make sure to be alone so I’ll have no distractions and can take some photos.

I took my kibler colonial to the range last Sunday. Had the range officer video it in slow motion.
Dude , it was so sweet. Video to big to send here.

had 1 flash in the pan. And I think I was running out of priming powder.

I belong to a rendezvou group and our monthly shoot was yesterday.
15 rounds in a row. Sheeee ,kaboom every single time. Shooting slightly to the right it seems.
I try and stand when I shoot it because we have to during our competition.

This was at 50 yards.
Standing on left kneeling on right with it on a rest

Attachments

• 20230423_165633.jpg
    20230423_165633.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I took my kibler colonial to the range last Sunday. Had the range officer video it in slow motion.

15 rounds in a row. Sheeee ,kaboom every single time. Shooting slightly to the right it seems.

This was at 50 yards.
That’s pretty descent shooting! Where are you from? I shoot at FtGreenville when I shoot, we shoot 30 shots in a row. I want to sight my Woodsrunner in as to take it to the next woodswalk. Sadly I havnt had time to take it back out.

That’s pretty descent shooting! Where are you from? I shoot at FtGreenville when I shoot, we shoot 30 shots in a row. I want to sight my Woodsrunner in as to take it to the next woodswalk. Sadly I havnt had time to take it back out.
I live in Fort worth texas and my group is the Ranger Springs Skinners out of Decatur Texas

This was at 50 yards.
All that money and it shoots like that! I'll tell you what. I'll take it off your hands. Just pack it up and send it to me and I'll even pay for the shipping. I wouldn't want you to get embarrassed in front of your friends. : )

Back