• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sharing some home made items (pics!)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORD

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just thought I would share with you some of the things I have made recently:

Enjoy!

Ball flask:
56583892_9d4096ef83.jpg

Neck bag:
56583894_c764a59d83.jpg

Tomahawk cover:
56583889_3cefb72e17.jpg

Hunting knife with convex blade I made three years ago (has served me well so far):
56583891_aefe81f28e.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Take care!

Hey "NORD"
Wow nice stuff Bud, thanks for post'en these... All your stuff looks great, however I loved the stitching on your BALL flask... very nice job
Best regards
Loyalist Dawg
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I think your ball flask looks really great, and thought I show what I did. This one is made from the scrotum of a bull elk. It's not tanned, it's dried hard. I skinned and fleshed it, then filled it with bird shot and let it hang to dry. Now it holds .62 caliber balls.
ballsack.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments!

I really enjoy making the stuff I need for my muzzleloading hobby!

Latest posts

Back