• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

seasons missed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pasquinel

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been away from the forum and my one true love
hunting for the past 18 months. true absence does
make the heart grow fonder. The past 18 months have been devoted to international adoption of our
new daughter, hopefully the year 2007 will be the
year of Pasquinel's return to the forest and his pursuit of the Whitetail deer. I nowhave the time
to prepare by flintlock rifles for the upcoming
season. Time to chat on the forum and hopefully
pick up some useful information. Finally some
alone time for me in the woods with just mother
nature to keep me company. So let me take this time to say I'm glad to be back! :)

Congrats on the lil girl! and good luck gettin back to nature an huntin.. it'll be worth the wait, now ya got a lil one to teach and share[url] with...missin[/url] one season an bein able to share the future with her ain't such a bad trade off! count yer blessins! :thumbsup: RC

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great to have young ones I have two 2 1/2 and 4 months. I find it a little harder to take as much time in the woods as I would like, but I have an amazingly understanding wife. It also helps if i'm able to put dinner on the table once in a wile.. I hope your wife likes wild meat like mine( hope I didnt get to personal) :rotf: . Ilook forward to teaching my little girl and boy about the wild and hunting and fishin, it seems to make it all worth wile when you can pass on your knowlage. Have fun and good hunting Regards Dave T. :hatsoff:

Back