• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ROA Brass frame

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cynthialee said:
OMG $125 for a ROA!??!

I wanna cry, I have never seen one for less than at least twice that!!!

Tell me the timing is off and the nipples are mushrooms...Make this better for me somehow.
:haha:

maybe it's really euros and not dollars

MSW said:
Cynthialee said:
OMG $125 for a ROA!??!

I wanna cry, I have never seen one for less than at least twice that!!!

Tell me the timing is off and the nipples are mushrooms...Make this better for me somehow.
:haha:

maybe it's really euros and not dollars
Still only $168.00-$180.00 depending on the market.
Call it $175.00 and he still got a steal of a deal.

It is Dollars.Paid 350 Dollars for my first ROA at a Pomona Gun show in 1992 so yes it cost much less in Denmark/Germany The price off swiss powder is 5o dollars a pound 65 for triple seven so send me some from USA i pay the shipping

Just the original/factory Ruger brass gripframe is worth at least $250USD, here.

An ROA issued with the brassy (there was a different model designation, IIRC), is VERY hard to find.

Plain-jane blued ROA's in good/excellent condition usually change hands for over $500USD - w/o a brass gripframe..........

I paid 175.00 U.S. for mine from a friend about 15 years ago. It was a centennial model in blued steel and I've never heard before now of one in good shape going for less.
Good buy! :grin: Mike D.

Yes you need the same licence for a frontloader as i have for my Blackhawk 45lc and 9mm

M.D. said:
I paid 175.00 U.S. for mine from a friend about 15 years ago. It was a centennial model in blued steel and I've never heard before now of one in good shape going for less.
Good buy! :grin: Mike D.

Currently, ROA prices have soared, since Ruger discontinued ROA production.

That is surprising to me. These guns are no challenge to the authorities in any fashion. Gun control usually is about maintaining a tactical advantage over the people with minimal effort on the behalf of the ruling power.

That sounds right. But The Danish state is worse than prison guards. Control. Control.

Latest posts

Back