• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rifleman's knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Started this knife several months ago. I fussed way too much over this thing. It started out with a walnut grip but didn't like it and then went with this moose antler turned grip. Messed with the sterling silver mounts and changed the cap nut once. Then I couldn't decide how I wanted to color the grip and decided to try something new. It may not last long but looks pretty good right now. It has a 1084 blade with a wrought iron cross guard.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20230818_191705.jpg
    thumbnail_20230818_191705.jpg
    944.8 KB · Views: 5
  • thumbnail_20230818_191550.jpg
    thumbnail_20230818_191550.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have a laugh on me.
I saw the 1st pic and thought, "pretty nice, I like that handle, not sure about that corner return on the blade, but nice."
But then it almost got an eye roll and head shake of dispare on the second pic. My dog distracted me as I scrolled to it and just caught a glance,,,,,, at a quick glance I thought you added a 1980's style survival knife compass to the pommel.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Glad I took a second look. Very nice knife. I like it. What are the proportions?

Back