• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Replacment stock for Navy Arms Charleville/ 95 Springfield

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirAndrewTheMad

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Long time lurker here. As the title suggests, I have all of the metal parts to a Navy Arms Charleville musket in great condition. I am having the hardest time finding a source on a replacement stock to fit them in. The closest I have come is Dunlap Stocks, and they have one for around $300 that isn't quite finished. I would have no problem with sanding/ staining, I'm just not sure I'm up to the task of knocking off the last wooden block on the stock and the woodwork involved. Any one have a good lead or other place to investigate? I'm plum out of ideas.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cub45, Thanks for the info on S&S.
Artificer, thanks for the links...just what I need, another place to spend money :doh:
Ed

Back