• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rendezvous Women

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a very pretty girl. I'm sure you're very proud of her.
Nothing beats seeing your children happy and she sure looks happy.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Tell your future son in law to treat her right.
Be a shame we have to hunt him down. :rotf:

Special day for you and your family :v

Maestro said:
I posted this a while back but I think it deserves repeating:
EPR05%20153.jpg

Daily! :winking:

Capt William

Undertaker,
Yes, you are right! They are rather lovely. Thanks for sharing them with us. What was the gathering they were at?
God bless.
volatpluvia

Wow there somethin about them hats! Err ...uhh ... perhaps its whats under them!!! :hmm: :shocked2: :redface:

Beauties all! :hatsoff:

Davy

Believe it or not, I do want to read about it, but your link shows a page with no actual content. Navigation, yes, but no content.

Steve

Now my question is.......WHERE????!!!
And are there bevies of ladies as such at all your reinactments down south there??

They just look so .... Worthy of admiration.

Well I rckon I'll give this photo thing a shot. Don't have any pics of her in gear, but here is one of my Beth and the horse she rode in on.
DSC01442.jpg

I've gotta get me one of those outfits, my boyfriend would love to see my in rev war period garb. :grin:

b/p?? i'm lost now..... hahahah Let me clear that up :blah: my best friend/lover is freddy (dear god i hope he's not a member) hahaha He's the muzzleloader :) and he IS fully loaded!!!

Hey where can i get one of those dresses? anybody know?

two bellys all women are beautiful. the women that are into BP are just way more interesting that the rest. :hmm: :hmm:

Latest posts

Back