• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rendezvous Women

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't much care fer the bearded gals but the one in the middle is a cutie though. :grin:

Here's some pics of some of the lady's at rondy last spring.

Posing for the cam.
IMG_7291.jpg

And on the shooting line. She outshot most everyone that day.
IMG_7381.jpg

Other random pics.
IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_7308.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

IMG_7323.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

'SnappinCaps'
'.45 Cal. Kentucky Percussion'
"Let's go pop some more caps!"

Old Polaroid pic of the wife back in 1976, (never mind the idjit in fur cap) been together 47 years and still my best rondy buddy.

76.jpg

76x.jpg

There .. much better .. is that what you wanted Tans! :shocked2: :rotf: :hatsoff:

Davy

Mr. T,
She looked real good back then. 47 years? You were married a while already then. Married her kinda young did you? Hee! Hee! Got a pic of her now?
volatpluvia

volatpluvia said:
Mr. T,
She looked real good back then. 47 years? You were married a while already then. Married her kinda young did you? Hee! Hee! Got a pic of her now?
volatpluvia

She had better have looked good, I paid two ponies and a broken butcher knife for her. :grin:

I think we had been married about 16 years when pic was taken. She was 19 and I was 21 when we got married, 66 & 68 now respectively.

Will have to get a recent pic of her.

Looks better with you out of it! :rotf: But I wish the re-post of her were clearer.

Capt. William

Congrats on 47 years of marrage. That's the definition of commitment.

For the rest of you fellas out there God made His most perfect creation when he made woman. What else on earth can be so beautiful carry the reproduction of the race in her body and love like they do. :bow:

Red Bird and Strongbow about 12 years ago. In a few days we will have been married 48 years. She's been my favorite huntin partner since the first year we were married.

Nancy_Ron_buckskins.jpg

Here's Red Bird this past ML season.

The_Huntress.JPG

Back