• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD REDUCED PRICE - TVM Late Lancaster in 54 caliber SOLD to Robert

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryK

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Selling my Late Lancaster in excellent condition, but it has been hunted. Bore is like a mirror, and it shoots really well. Lock is a Chambers/Siler, barrel is straight and 38 inches. Rifle has set trigger upgrade, wood upgrade, and optional patch box. I have modern peep sight on it now for hunting, but I will reinstall the original factory sights. Looking at the 2023 price list this would be well over 2400 with the wood upgrade.. Sell face to face in central Pennsylvania at (REDUCED TO 1375.00) cash. I really am apprehensive about shipping, so for now I would prefer a local sale, but I could possible crate it up at shipping and insurance cost.
rCwm65t.jpg

XQmTSRy.jpg

HvLgVLs.jpg

6FKPSw1.jpg

HRstvSs.jpg

JGqIuU8.jpg

9DgHrQW.jpg

rXUk1Ee.jpg

Last edited:
TVM makes a solid rifle, and that's a nice one !! I'm left-handed, so it's not for me, ( I have a TVM Late Lancaster in .32 LH) but I thought I'd post for traffic. The Matt Advance signature is a plus. This is a good price now days.

It weighs 8 pounds 10 ounces on my kitchen scale.
I measured from front trigger to center of the buttplate is 14 1/4 inches, and the rear trigger about 13 1/2 inches. It is TVM standard length, but the stock has wood upgrade. Without the wood upgrade, the price is 2400 today, and I think wood upgrade was at least 150 bucks. So it is priced at almost half of a new one.

Deer season starts here soon, so I won't have internet service hunting. So I'll be ending the sale in a few days because I can't monitor the web page.

I have seen this rifle. Pretty wood, like new bore, short and handy in the woods, a real hunters rifle with an aperature sight for old eyes. Very well maintained to boot. Price is good for a no build, no wait, unbox and shoot flinter made with quality parts.

I have a TVM in .36…. Absolutely my favorite rifle. I’d love to have this one if I were closer. I don’t blame you for being apprehensive about shipping. Good luck! It’s a beautiful rifle!

I have a 40 and 45 TVM muzzleloader. I would love to see this one in person but it’s quite a trip from Mi. Good luck Bob

Latest posts

Back