• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Reduced .45 conical lot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willfish4fud

40 Cal
Reaction score
All .45 cal. Total count is 262 give or take a couple including approx:
Lee REAL 260 gn 207ct
Lee REAL 200 gn 3ct
TC Maxi 170 gn 10 ct
Misc lead conical 42
$45 plus $10 usps shipping conus

Attachments

• 9DCF96BC-E235-4954-BCD7-C9F7F376FB4C.jpeg
    9DCF96BC-E235-4954-BCD7-C9F7F376FB4C.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 24
  • D05C8D4E-9C75-4041-825A-225F0D846C7C.jpeg
    D05C8D4E-9C75-4041-825A-225F0D846C7C.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 794D1019-4D5D-4F83-9613-45FCF7FA324E.jpeg
    794D1019-4D5D-4F83-9613-45FCF7FA324E.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Trade for round balls? Something? Cleaning gunnroom n Tired of looking at em

Don’t know source. I bought them already poured. The total weight can be found by adding everything you see. It will go in a flat rate box for @$10

This is a LOT price. Even says so in the listing header. I’m not Weighing and listing every single bullet and weight. That’s ridiculous. That’s why it says MISCELLANEOUS. Apathetic?? I’ve already separated and bagged a few hundred and labeled n counted those... a $ value of plenty more than my asking price. Don’t like my ad... don’t buy em. And move along

This is a LOT price. Even says so in the listing header. I’m not Weighing and listing every single bullet and weight. That’s ridiculous. That’s why it says MISCELLANEOUS. Apathetic?? I’ve already separated and bagged a few hundred and labeled n counted those... a $ value of plenty more than my asking price. Don’t like my ad... don’t buy em. And move along
I already did (move along). I was just trying to help you out, but am not willing to pay more than what it's worth.
I asked about lead source and quality - for re-casting purposes, which you answered, and all but one item stated the weight - so why the BA attitude on one item?
I'm thinking you are not the kind of person I wanted to do business with - so I'll just move along and do business with folks who are a bit more amicable and a lot less S.A. .....

Man, so much drama over some bullets. OK....I didn’t have an attitude until you accused me of being apathetic in replying to you. Your smartass reply of what does a misc conical weigh and then accusing me of being apathetic frankly flew all over me after I dug out, sorted, bagged and labeled several hundred bullets. And took photos showing all that. I advertised this as a lot of bullets...not plumbers lead or other old crappy stuff to be melted down that would’ve therefore necessitated a total weight of the lead not a bullet count. Therefore my response of shipping Cost in a flat rate box when you asked for total weight. You asked for a total weight but did not mention for remelting purposes. I don’t melt n pour balls/bullets so I don’t think along those lines. I thought you were unclear on shipping cost as lead is heavy to ship. A simple reply of “I’d like the total weight in lbs for melting down not for shipping” might’ve helped clear things up Instead getting a BA.
Im sure I’ll be ok if we never do business. But If we do n you sling a smartass comment at me again you’re going to get one right back. I tend to respond in kind like that. Id bet you do too.
I see this for what it is- a misunderstanding over something pretty insignificant. I’ll forget about it like I always do when something just doesn’t matter. If you won’t or can’t that’s on you.

If somebody doesn’t come along n offer something reasonable for them I’ll do like I always do with extra stuff and send it to a friend of mine who Is less fortunate. It will mean a lot more to him than to you or me.
Sorry folks have to read this drama in a dang for sale Ad. Hopefully this ends it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back