• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED 45 Cal REAL conicals

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eterry

70 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Between Red River Station and Doans Crossing, Tx.
I have a 45 underhammer, Heritage Model, 1/48" twist. Before buying another bullet mold that doesn't group I'd like to try this.
Does anyone cast the Lee REAL 45 conical? I'd like to try both the 200 and 250 grain bullet. They'd have to be very soft lead.

I'm looking for 15-25 each. I have some 58 minies I cast or cash money, whichever works best for you

Thanks y'all.

I just picked up the 200 grain real mold,
haven't used it yet,probably be two or three months before I cast some,but if you haven't come up with any by then I'll send you a few.

I have some 250's that I cast about a month ago, but I've run them through a .457 sizer for airgun use. If those would work, I can send you some. If I get a chance in the next couple of days, I'll see if I can get some more cast and get you some un-sized ones.

If you use a over powder wad, they seal much better. flatrate boxes are great, lube with 50/50 bee wax n mutton tallow
I have l currently have 6 bee hives. I don't think wax will be an issue.
Here's a wild swarm we caught, some jars of cut comb, a frame of capped honey, a hive.
20220715_174820.jpg
20220714_153801.jpg
20220616_212523.jpg
20220715_174820.jpg
20220928_172651.jpg

I have had bees you could di a hive inspection without gear and others you didn’t go near the hive without it.
Nice catch. That was a lot of comb outside without any protection

Back