• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rear Sight for Zuave

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to replace my rear sight on my Navy Arms Antonio Zoli Zuave. I want something adjustable for elevation and windage. I am willing to file, chisel, sand or solder to make it fit. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

some of the guys here in west australia have put the rear sight from the martini cadet rifle and converteted the rear sight of the no/1 mk3/ 303 to fit the enfields and the remington Zoli Zuave. hope this is some help.
bernie :grin:

Yes, I'd also recommend the Martini Cadet rear sight. I installed one on my Euroarms Enfield Musketoon & they are very good, they are adjustable for both elevation & windage, sit quite low to the barrel & have protective 'ears'. Take a look at the photos, the elevation is adjusted by turning the knurled knob that sits in the middle of the sight, that runs along a ramp to either raise or lower the sight. Windage is adjusted with the knobs either side of the sight blade. You can often find them on the on-line auction sites like[url] GunBroker.com[/url] &[url] AuctionArms.com[/url], expect to pay about $90.
310Sight002.jpg
310Sight003.jpg
310Sight005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there's a couple of screws holding it on, I just drilled & tappd the barrel. The contour of the barrel doesn't match that of the sight base exactly, so I got the base as close as I could with a file & filled the gaps with JB Weld, a "bit rough" but you can't tell without looking for it.

Latest posts

Back