• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Questions about IFG

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LI_Novice

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey, does anybody have experience ordering pedersoli guns from Italian Firearms Group? Should I steer clear, because they’re offering the best new-in-box price on a particular gun that I’ve seen so far.

Unfortunately I’ve also heard of them having very long wait times (six months or more) for certain products.

I’m looking at the Frontier flintlock in particular.

Are you still thinking about buying from a company that doesn't pick up the phone?

A lot of companies have gone that route.

If you don't care enough about me as a customer to talk to me, you're not getting my money.

Wait until they come in and buy from a reputable source.

I maybe wrong but i think a member got one of the rifles from them n it was wood problems. I own a Pedersoli Scout model n i won't ever buy another one rest of my life
Yeah I saw that post looked like it was just a lemon tho imo. I did finally get through to an actual human being, so thats good. I think my problem might’ve been trying to call in so close to Easter.

Are you still thinking about buying from a company that doesn't pick up the phone?

If you don't care enough about me as a customer to talk to me, you're not getting my money.

Could you name some of those sources? Not trying to be snide or anything, just that IFG and Midway are the only ones I’ve seen with listings that seem like they might get some in stock soon if they’re not currently available.

Last edited:

ITALIAN FIREARMS GROUP (IFG), ESTABLISHED IN 2010, COMBINES FOUR OF ITALY’S MOST HIGHLY RESPECTED GUNMAKERS: F.A.I.R., PEDERSOLI, AND TANFOGLIO.​

Each Partner Manufacturer represents at least one of the four primary categories of firearm manufacturing: competition handguns, hunting and precision rifles, state of the art shotguns, and historical reproductions. They bring the latest in firearm design, technology, and materials to the USA while continuing to follow the centuries-old gun manufacturing traditions of Italy. Those traditions have always emphasized quality, accuracy, and safety and well as workmanship and beauty. Each of IFG’s Partner Companies are considered leaders in their respective category and are proud to offer their products to the American shooter.

Latest posts

Back