• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Problem for Jeremiah Johnson?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotf:

Well they were probably PC back then though. But sounds like the guys in charge of props didn't do his homework!

I must confess that all of the things mentioned that were wrong in the Jeremiah Johnson movie is after I have watched it countless times. :shocked2:

rabbit03

Youra a trublesome sort Wabbit!
And BTW read your danged Private Messages!
:hmm: :hatsoff:

Davy

How about when Del tells Jeremiah "load that bahr rifle full off nails" when they are going to ambush the Indian camp. How many nails do you think they would carry with them in the mountains, and what would those nails would do to the rifling in a Hawken?

CZMark said:
How about when Del tells Jeremiah "load that bahr rifle full off nails" when they are going to ambush the Indian camp. How many nails do you think they would carry with them in the mountains, and what would those nails would do to the rifling in a Hawken?

I dunno .. but it gives new meaning to the term "nail em" dont it! :hmm: :shocked2: :blah:

Davy

I've always assumed he went back and got Hatchet Jack's horse.........he didn't need it anymore than he needed his rifle..

The only problem with that thought BP is that it is the same horse that died on him just before he met Bear Claw.

rabbit03 :shocked2:

Sturmkatze said:
Ya know, y'all forgot to mention the really, really irritating 1970's hippie music that seemed to spring forth at inopportune times... Ack!! I'd much rather see Charleton Heston and Brian Keith!! Now THAT was a Mountain Man movie!! Waugh! :-Þ

I like that film too. The humor is great, "Immigrants!!" I think the "Blackfeet" costumes could have been done better though, they look almost as bad as John Wayne's VC in "The Green Berets".

Well both movies may have their flaws but I manage to watch both of them at least once a week with my grandson and niether of us is tired of watching them yet . Just finnished Monty Walsh yesterday it wasn't bad , although I don't think I'll watch it as much as those other two .

Did anyone mention that Carl Lewis could not outrun a healthy adult Grizzly, ( nor could a horse over a short distance).......let alone a 50 year old man. I like the movie, but every time I watch it....when he is going after the indians that killed his family.........I keep waiting for him to say "hey, Sundance......we should have gone to Bolivia"...

Latest posts

Back