• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Potassium Nitrated Coffee Filters for Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZUG

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have extra (qty-18) potassium nitrated coffee filters that I will not be using and would like to sell them along with the leftover potassium nitrate crystals that I used to make the nitrated filters. I would like to sell them as one lot for $50 not including shipping. I will split the lot up into two lots for $30 - nine nitrated filters and half of the crystals not including shipping. The nitrated filters were processed per Mark Hobbs of Eras Gone Bullet Molds fame on YouTube video.
P1030552.JPG

These are made with a round ball

I am withdrawing this for sale post. It was pointed out to me that this item most likely can't be sent by USPS because of it's hazardous nature. :doh:😞:eek:

That and the fact someone just might make coffee with them… with flaccid results…😇

Back