• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Polish Capper

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZUG

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I received my Polish Capper in the mail yesterday and wanted to say it is VERY nicely made :thumbsup: . I have not tried it yet but it's form, fit, & function works like a charm. If any body is thinking of getting one I highly recommend it. The U.S. price was $41.00 with registered shipping.

My wife said there was a small packet from Poland in the mail this morning. Now do I open it when she gets home to check the quality and function and satisfy my curiosity or save it to gift wrap and give to her on her name day? :hmm:

hawkeye2 said:
My wife said there was a small packet from Poland in the mail this morning. Now do I open it when she gets home to check the quality and function and satisfy my curiosity or save it to gift wrap and give to her on her name day? :hmm:

Save it and wrap it, otherwise she'll accuse you of giving her used stuff. :doh:

Gosh! I opened this tread expecting to read one of those Polish jokes! :shocked2: :doh:

so where does one get a polish capper?

picture of one?

thanks

fleener

thanks

I just ordered 3 new Ted Cash cappers.

I notice the polish ones are not open on the end, allowing you to slide the cap out of the holder.

Anyone use one of these yet and can provide comments?

thanks

fleener

They are "The Cat's Meow" especially for the Remington 1858 revolvers but they work on MOST other percussion firearms :bow: . Watch the U-Tube videos and you will have all your questions answered. It is a high quality item - no doubt about it :v .

'afternoon folks,

Just a quick reminder, because I missed this on the website. Each order is for one capper. If you want multiples (I ordered two, because I use two types of caps), you have to do multiple individual orders, and they will be shipped seperately.

Thought I had read everything on the site, but missed that...

Mike

'morning,

Mine arrived today. :) Just over a week in transit, which includes processing through my business's central mail room (which adds a day or two).

As Zug said, construction and fit of pieces is very good. Hoping to try them out this weekend.

Mike

Back