• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Penobscot Lonrifles Monthly Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canerod

40 Cal.
Reaction score
The Penobscot Longrifles, one of Maine's only muzzleloading-only club and range, has their monthly shoot the last Sunday of each month, rain, shine, or snow. Click here for more info or to post any questions.

Thanks and hope to see some of you at the next shoot,

Canerod

Last edited by a moderator:
:hmm: Your website is corrupted by a notice from Microsoft for "ripping" materials.

No problems here either.... anyhow, I'll have the young lady that does the web work for our club take a look at it. The site is a new thing for us, so be patient. We're still working on it and it'll only get better.

Canerod - What about the "Ancient Ones"? Have they gone under, or gone to shooting smokeless as well?

SquireJohn,
The Ancient Ones of Maine are alive and well. We're having our Gun and outdoor show at the Augusta Armory on Feb. 21 & 22. I'll be making another post about the show, but in the meantime, here's a link to the Ancient Ones website.

Ancient Ones of Maine

Latest posts

Back