• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Rocky Mountain reveiws ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelvinator

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone got one of these?
I been looking at them online and seems like a fairly decent Hawken replica.
I don't care much for the rear sight, but that can be changed.
I been contemplating my dream gun and trying to weigh building v.s. buying.
This seems to be the closest thing to what I would build available to buy.

A member of this Forum by the handle 2Barrel has one. He brought it to the Range and won the competition with it after I confirmed that it was sighted-in by hitting an "X" with my first shot at 25 yards. He has the .54, and it's a beautiful piece! :thumbsup:

Dave

kelvinator said:
Ya, I seen the Cabela's sale. I'd sure like to inspect one before dole'n out the cash.

Not a problem with Cabelas. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund. Even if you've shot it.

I have a 50cal. Rocky Mountain Hawken that Pedersoli made for Cabelas because there were some who have been requesting it in a 50 cal. instead of the 54 cal.I like it a lot.It is a 1 in 48" twist rate but handles PRB's very well.I won a woods walk with it.They are put together very nicely.
DSC00980.jpg

Dixie Gun Works usually has a good price on them. Check it out. I've lusted for one myself. :bow:

I have the Rocky Mountain Hawken in maple and absolutely love it. Fit and finish is excellent. It also is a tack driver. Very pleased with this rifle. Got it brand new for $650.00. Heres a couple of pics.

Sep022009_0485.jpg

Hawken020.jpg

Sep022009_0479.jpg

2Barrel said:
I have the Rocky Mountain Hawken in maple and absolutely love it. Fit and finish is excellent. It also is a tack driver. Very pleased with this rifle. Got it brand new for $650.00. Heres a couple of pics.

Sep022009_0485.jpg

Hawken020.jpg

Sep022009_0479.jpg

You must not like it too much, you tossed it out with the firewood.... :rotf:

I don't want to tell you what I paid for mine but lets just say that I must have been taken to the cleaners after seeing that you only paid $650.00.They seen me coming.

Don't feel bad as they have damn near doubled in price in the last couple of years or so! :idunno:

LOL. The gun was $1200.00 at Cabelas. Then they listed it on sale at $650.00. I printed the sale price out and went there. When I got to the register with the rifle they rung me up at $950.00. I showed them the sale price listed and she said it was a mistake and couldnt do anything for me. I told them I just drove two hours for this "GET ME THE MANAGER" :cursing: Well I walked out paying $650.00.

Hey Mike!

I remember shooting that fine rifle of yours, and it was FUN hitting that X at 25 yards! Hope you get to shoot it soon with all of this snow not interfering too much.

Is the Swamp frozen over yet? We couldn't get into the outdoor range to shoot black powder last month. And this Sunday's Match is up in the air right now!

Stay in touch and be warm & well!

Dave

Latest posts

Back