• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli Indian Trade Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeMan

Blunderbuss
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I’m liquidating a few of my guns to pursue other interests. Here is my Pedersoli trade gun. 20ga. I’ve had it a few years since I bought it new. Factory crappy stock finish was removed and refinished in linseed oil. Sparks like a champ. Bore is bright and shiny as new. I dropped it while hunting one day and took out a sliver of wood (as seen circled in photo). It was fixed with acraglass. If I didn’t point it out you wouldn’t see it. I’ll throw in a bag of cards and wads I have. There is lots of dust as seen in the pics in the cracks and crevices of the pan. It’s been hanging in my living room untouched for a good while. $1000 and I’ll pay for shipping in the U.S. paypal, Zelle or Venmo. Send me a private message for my phone number to talk or text.

Attachments

• IMG_3549.jpeg
    IMG_3549.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3550.jpeg
    IMG_3550.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3551.jpeg
    IMG_3551.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3552.jpeg
    IMG_3552.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3553.jpeg
    IMG_3553.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3554.jpeg
    IMG_3554.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3555.jpeg
    IMG_3555.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3557.jpeg
    IMG_3557.jpeg
    767.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3559.jpeg
    IMG_3559.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have the same gun, I also refinished the stock, and found a beautiful piece of wood underneath. Great gun, sparks great. Shoots .610 rb with 80 gr FFFG Swiss superbly. Somebody will get a great gun.

I have the same gun, I also refinished the stock, and found a beautiful piece of wood underneath. Great gun, sparks great. Shoots .610 rb with 80 gr FFFG Swiss superbly. Somebody will get a great gun.
Thanks. Yeah they are good guns. I use my Bess with shot way more than this one. I’ve gotten the black powder cartridge fever so I’m selling off a few that I don’t use to finance something new. I’ll have a few others maybe in a few days. Still debating on what I’m going to let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back