• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli Frontier Rifle .54 Flint

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zucatti24

36 Cl.
Reaction score
This is a very nice rifle. I got it used in a trade. I personally never shot it but the lock sparks well. I swabbed the barrel, wiped it down, and it hung on the wall with my other flint rifles. There is nothing wrong with it except for one small chip in the stock in the corner where the butt meets the toe but it is very small. I'm simply selling to fund a new rifle kit from Pecatonica. I'm having some trouble with posting pics on here so pm with email for some pictures. I'm asking $600 plus S&H costs. Will setup shipping costs for a serious buyer. I will take payment from Paypal + 3.5% or USPS Money Order. PM with any questions. No trades please. Thank you. It's also listed on the ALR Forum so I will do my best to make sure the first who offers gets it.

B54D32C9-8BF4-4BD6-8CB4-C5AE46D4142B.jpeg
14BD11ED-C65F-49BE-902E-9E940A8CF297.jpeg
D1DA3FAC-1422-41A1-98F4-447B5C5C2F38.jpeg
059FBA37-9D4F-4AB5-9857-31A05392D2EC.jpeg
0B36781C-BDC1-4C48-9CFE-A255929C23BB.jpeg

If they haven’t changed, the new ones on the factory website say 1-65 for .54 cal. I don’t have it in front of me to see if barrel says anything but I’d assume it’s the same as the website states

Maybe this will help, i have a few frontiers and it looks like yours has a black barrel which is in the lineup from cabelas here

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Pedersoli-Blue-Ridge-Flintlock-Rifles/1608552.uts

The frontier is the blue ridge only with the black barrel now. I have a new one and an older one as well as the pa brown barrel flintlock

The older cabelas had the brown barrel like on the pedersoli site for the frontier.

Hopefully someone sees your price compared to the new one at 675 plus shipping and tax and scoops up this deal. They are great shooters accurate and pleasant to shoot. And more than fair price.

Good luck

Maybe this will help, i have a few frontiers and it looks like yours has a black barrel which is in the lineup from cabelas here

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Pedersoli-Blue-Ridge-Flintlock-Rifles/1608552.uts

The frontier is the blue ridge only with the black barrel now. I have a new one and an older one as well as the pa brown barrel flintlock

The older cabelas had the brown barrel like on the pedersoli site for the frontier.

Hopefully someone sees your price compared to the new one at 675 plus shipping and tax and scoops up this deal. They are great shooters accurate and pleasant to shoot. And more than fair price.

Good luck

Thank you ! Though the pictures make it look dark the barrel is actually browned

Thank you ! Though the pictures make it look dark the barrel is actually browned

Awesome if its the brown barrel its worth even more i prefer thoses barrels in all of mine my pa pederoli brown one shoots prb better than one of my green mountain barrels.

Thats a great deal too bad i dont need another one.

Awesome if its the brown barrel its worth even more i prefer thoses barrels in all of mine my pa pederoli brown one shoots prb better than one of my green mountain barrels.

Thats a great deal too bad i dont need another one.

Yes it’s a really nice built rifle. It’s just I want to build another rifle and I have other flint rifles I use often. I just never took this one out. I’m trying to be as fair as I can on the price cause I’m eager to put my order in on a new kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back