• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Lyman Great Plains Rifle 50 Caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burlesontom

.50 Cal
Reaction score
Lyman Plains rifle for sale. 50 caliber in like new condition. The date code is BF and using the Investarms chart that dates the gun to 1995. I am the original buyer of the gun. Bought from Natchez Shooters Supply. The bore is perfect. There is no rust and only one very small ding in the stock. The gun comes in the original box with paperwork and primitive rear sight. The original ram rod broke and it now has a Wonder Rod from Mountain State Muzzle Loading. You will look a long time before you find a used gun as clean as this one from nearly 30 years ago. Asking price is $600 and $35 for shipping. USPS money orders or personal checks. Personal checks will be held until they clear.

Attachments

• 001 (2).JPG
    001 (2).JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 002 (2).JPG
    002 (2).JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thought I should add that I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Be sure you can own and buy this where you live. If you are near the Ft Worth area you can pick this up directly from me and save the shipping charges.

Price lowered to $600 shipped to lower 48. I don't try to ship to anywhere except the CONUS.

Last edited:
Price lowered to $575 with shipping to CONUS only. Final price reduction. If the gun doesn't sell in a couple of days at this price it will be withdrawn and listed elsewhere. Thanks for looking

Yes still available but only for one more day then I will list it on gunbroker. Send me a PM if you are interested.

You click on the posters screen name and a box will come up with "start conversation" and you click on that.

But just so you know another person just sent me a PM and agreed to buy the gun so its now sold. Thanks for looking.

Gun has been sold. Thanks to all who looked and sent me PMs about the rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back